IPN Brainpower Consulting Inc. is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Cyber Security for one of their clients. This is a full-time permanent position located in the Vancouver area.
IPN's client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and collaborative individual to join their Enterprise Solutions Product Management team. The Enterprise Business Unit encompasses all AirLink routers, IoT gateways, and advanced network management, mobility and telemetry applications. The Enterprise Solutions Business Unit is focused on providing mission critical 4G LTE connectivity to key verticals as enterprise networking, industrial connectivity, transportation, field service, public safety and smart grid.
The Senior Product Manager, Security will manage all aspects of the product security requirements across product portfolio, including cellular gateways and routers, embedded software, device management software, and on premises software. The successful candidate will engage with customers, drive the product vision, develop requirements, guide product development, and champion new product commercialization.
- Define, grow, and manage product security and service offerings across product portfolio.
- Develop end to end system solutions for our Enterprise and OEM customers.
- Raise awareness of cyber security within the partner and customer community by developing training materials, documentation and conducting webinars.
- Collaborate with ecosystem partners in continually evolving the secure development lifecycle
- Work with 3rd party technology partners to integrate end to end security solutions and ensure quick time to deployment of hardened networking systems.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineering & CTO office on monitoring threat landscape
- Lead incident response teams
Required Education, Experience and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar discipline is required. A business degree such as an MBA is desired
- A proven track record of successful Product Management for a combined edge and cloud networking system
- Experience in cybersecurity of mission critical systems
- Experience in product development lifecycle of embedded and cloud-based products
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional team environment, including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Support
This position requires travel up to 30%.
Desired Education, Experience and Competencies
- Familiarity with NIST CSF, IEC62443 or related cyber security standards is desired
- Familiarity with Cellular, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless communications is an asset
Interested candidates shoudl contact Ralf Holzapfel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 604-323-4495.
This entry was posted on October 25, 2018