Imagination Room is a small, stealth startup building an anonymity and privacy focused communication platform. They are currently looking to expand their team with the addition of a Security Developer. This is a full-time position in Vancouver, BC, only for candidates who are located in Vancouver, BC.
If you’re looking for a chance to get on the ground floor, just prior to going to market, to contribute broadly to the security and other aspects of our platform, this might just be your next opportunity. Imagination Room is looking for a team member with a strong collaborative work ethic and great attention to detail.
- Work with internal team and external teams to prioritize and resolve security issues related to mobile apps and backend platforms
- Reviewing code and vetting implementation of current development and future plans
- Build and manage external bug bounty program, communicate with bug finders, triage and manage inbound bugs
- Act as security lead for the development teamWork with the team to ensure security is baked in by design
The candidate should have 2+ years experience in a developer role. Additional experience of value would include:
- Experience working with the Signal protocol and related libraries
- Understanding coding principles and for Android, iOS and backend platforms
- Coding with RXjava, Java, Swift, C, Objective C is an asset
- Experience working with AWS.
- Bug tracking and ticketing systems such as Trello
- Vulnerability management and prioritization (CVSS scoring, prioritization and remediation)
- SDLC best practices training and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a tight team, agree on objectives and work rapidly and independently to deliver
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- Working on projects from initial inception through to market delivery and beyond
Interested candidates can apply through the webpage set up by Imagination Room for this job opening.
This entry was posted on November 5, 2018